Chris Brown denies confessing to Washington DC assault case
Washington: Chris Brown did not confess to Washington DC assault by admitting that he violated the probation in Rihanna case, it has been revealed.
The singer`s attorney Mark Geragos told a website that when the `Run It` singer admitted to a probation violation in the Rihanna case it did not constitute a confession in his assault case.
Geragos said that the 25-year-old rapper only admitted that he violated the probation in D.C. and he was not more specific.
Geragos further said that there was no way the D.C. prosecutor could use Brown`s admission as a confession, because the standard of proof in a criminal case was much higher than in a probation hearing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I hope after 'Quantico', Indian actors are taken seriously: Priyanka Chopra
- TV show 'Maharana Pratap' completes two years
- Anas Rashid injured on 'Diya Aur Baati Hum' set
- Sarabjit Singh's sister Dalbir Kaur visits 'Veera' set
- Darshan Raval to do cameo in 'Badtameez Dil'
- Check out: Salman Khan goes across the border in 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' teaser
- Want to imbibe Anil's dedication, passion for work: Arjun Kapoor
- Veteran actor Dharmendra hospitalised
- Ajay Devgn to light up box office on Diwali 2016, 2017
- Masaba Gupta to dedicate fashion line to IIFA
- Ronit Roy spent six months to learn Haryanvi
- Lewis Hamilton smitten with Kendall Jenner
- Bradley Cooper was 'nervous' before first kiss for film
- Cher to endorse Marc Jacobs's new campaign
- Rihanna poses with spunky pink gun
- Edward Maya takes Bollywood turn for Indian concert
- I don't care about looking perfect: Melissa McCarthy
- Men prefer brains over big breasts and long legs: Study
- Women more forgiving towards attractive men
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West exploring surrogacy?
- Tracy Morgan settles car crash lawsuit with Walmart
- It's okay to have mental illness: Demi Lovato
- I eat beef, can somebody stop me?: Kiren Rijiju hits back at Naqvi
- Delhi: Visually impaired boy scores 91.4% in CBSE 12th Board exams
- MP: 14-year-old boy works as bonded labour since 2009
- UP: Man chops off wife's nose, hair for dowry
- Zee Media Exclusive: The plight of yoga expert Tejaswi Sharma
- Woman denied flat in Mumbai for being a Muslim
- 4 Indians in Forbes' 100 most powerful women list
- BBV: What challenges lie ahead of Modi govt?
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads
- DNA analysis of rising water crisis in India!
- Heat wave continues in India, death toll climbs to over 1,400
- DNA: Delhi shop owners express their plight through Zee initiative 'My News'
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads- Part II
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan slapped with Rs 1 crore notice
- Kenyan Lawyer offers to marry Barack Obama's daughter Malia
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 to be announced today
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 (cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in) postponed?
- Check mahresult.nic.in for MSBSHSE Maharashtra Class 12 HSC Result 2015
- Maharashtra MSBSHSE HSC Result 2015 on mahresult.nic.in
- I was misquoted, says Kiren Rijiju on 'beef' remark
- First look: Salman Khan steals thunder in `Bajrangi Bhaijaan`
- mahresult.nic.in updated with MSBSHSE Maharashtra HSC Class XII Result 2015
- Check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 10 Result 2015
- Manmohan Singh defends himself on 2G charge, slams Modi govt for 'carbon copy' schemes
- Sonia Gandhi 'unconstitutional authority' during UPA: PM Narendra Modi
- Hours after attacking NDA govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Narendra Modi
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- Reservation stir: Five percent job quota to Gujjars unlikely, hints Rajasthan govt
- PMO website revamped, now send e-mail to PM Modi directly
- Death toll climbs to over 1400 as intense heatwave continues in India