Chris Brown denies confessing to Washington DC assault case
Washington: Chris Brown did not confess to Washington DC assault by admitting that he violated the probation in Rihanna case, it has been revealed.
The singer`s attorney Mark Geragos told a website that when the `Run It` singer admitted to a probation violation in the Rihanna case it did not constitute a confession in his assault case.
Geragos said that the 25-year-old rapper only admitted that he violated the probation in D.C. and he was not more specific.
Geragos further said that there was no way the D.C. prosecutor could use Brown`s admission as a confession, because the standard of proof in a criminal case was much higher than in a probation hearing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch
- How Mahishasura invited death by undermining woman power – Durga
- Saraswati Puja on Vasant Panchami - Tithi, Muhurt and Vidhi
- Do you know the colour of your personality?—Take this quiz
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Teddy Day' with these cute gift options!
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud