Chris Brown denies confessing to Washington DC assault case
Washington: Chris Brown did not confess to Washington DC assault by admitting that he violated the probation in Rihanna case, it has been revealed.
The singer`s attorney Mark Geragos told a website that when the `Run It` singer admitted to a probation violation in the Rihanna case it did not constitute a confession in his assault case.
Geragos said that the 25-year-old rapper only admitted that he violated the probation in D.C. and he was not more specific.
Geragos further said that there was no way the D.C. prosecutor could use Brown`s admission as a confession, because the standard of proof in a criminal case was much higher than in a probation hearing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bill Murray receives Mark Twain prize
- Rock On 2 TRAILER OUT! Shraddha Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar and team strike the right chord
- Rangoon diaries: Kangana Ranaut REVEALS about her experience of changing clothes behind rocks!
- Ajay Devgn's BIGGEST fear is losing loved ones
- Anoushka Shankar coming to India for six city tour