Chris Brown denies confessing to Washington DC assault case
Washington: Chris Brown did not confess to Washington DC assault by admitting that he violated the probation in Rihanna case, it has been revealed.
The singer`s attorney Mark Geragos told a website that when the `Run It` singer admitted to a probation violation in the Rihanna case it did not constitute a confession in his assault case.
Geragos said that the 25-year-old rapper only admitted that he violated the probation in D.C. and he was not more specific.
Geragos further said that there was no way the D.C. prosecutor could use Brown`s admission as a confession, because the standard of proof in a criminal case was much higher than in a probation hearing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Want no cookie cutter beauty queen: Lara Dutta
- Sonam Kapoor to campaign against malnutrition
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!
- Pleasant music helps employees turn in better performances: Study
- Lemon: An ideal ingredient for your glowing skin, good health
- Disrupted sleeping habits may cause suicidal thoughts
- 'Online purchase of sexual wellness products more preferred in Tier III cities'
- Janmashtami celebrated with traditional fervour across India