Chris Brown denies confessing to Washington DC assault case
Washington: Chris Brown did not confess to Washington DC assault by admitting that he violated the probation in Rihanna case, it has been revealed.
The singer`s attorney Mark Geragos told a website that when the `Run It` singer admitted to a probation violation in the Rihanna case it did not constitute a confession in his assault case.
Geragos said that the 25-year-old rapper only admitted that he violated the probation in D.C. and he was not more specific.
Geragos further said that there was no way the D.C. prosecutor could use Brown`s admission as a confession, because the standard of proof in a criminal case was much higher than in a probation hearing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pranavananda Swami files complaint against Kamal Hassan over remarks on Mahabharata
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- It's a talent how Shah Rukh, Salman handle stardom: Anushka Sharma
- 'Pad Man' to raise awareness about sanitary hygiene: Twinkle Khanna
- Amber Heard reveals coming out as bisexual was difficult