Chris Brown diagnosed with bipolar disorder
Los Angeles: Rapper Chris Brown has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder, severe insomnia and post traumatic stress disorder, all of which have been found to be the reason for his anger related issues.
The `Look at Me Now` star appeared in court last Sunday for a hearing over his ongoing probation and a report from the rehabilitation facility where he has just completed 95 days to deal with anger management issues, indicates that he is suffering from bipolar disorder, reports a website.
According to the legal documents, as seen by officials of website TMZ, “Brown became aggressive and acted out physically due to his untreated mental health disorder, severe sleep deprivation, inappropriate self-medicating and untreated PTSD post traumatic stress disorder”.
The report also reads that Brown has learned various relaxation exercises and tested negative for drugs during his stay in rehab. The report also praises him saying that he wakes up at 5 a.m. and that he works hard.
“Brown`s attitude has been beyond exemplary in regard to his community service responsibilities.”
Brown had been ordered to complete 90 days of treatment at the facility by a court, but he stayed an extra five days to ensure he wouldn`t relapse.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shinde files FIR against 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer, accuses him of sexual harassment!
- FIR against Shirish Kunder for 'insulting' UP CM Yogi Adityanath!
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan