Chris Brown fined for monster like graffiti on his property
Los Angeles: Rapper Chris Brown is in trouble for painting huge goblin-like creatures on his private property and has even been fined USD 376 for violating the city code.
The 24-year-old`s neighbours have reportedly been complaining of the monster-like graffiti painted on the side of his four-story home, reported Ace Showbiz.
His graffiti depicts sharp-toothed, large-eyed ghostly creatures. Patti Negri, president of the Hollywood Dell Civic Association, said she has received dozens of phone calls and emails from people in the community claiming that the monster painting has scared local children.
"There are lots of babies, lots of children, and they`re literally frightened. It`s like devils on the wall. Big scary eyes and big scary teeth, and just the whole vibe is not what we`re used to," Negri said.
"I know a USD 300 fine is probably pocket change. But hopefully and maybe, he`ll just see the light and decide to be a good neighbour. We`re happy to have him, if he just tones it down," Negri added.
Brown has been ordered to remove the graffiti within 30 days.
"They are trying to suspend the 1st Amendment. I`m scared of neighbourhood busybodies like this. They`ve called animal control. They have sicced parking (enforcement) on him, and now they reached the heights of ridiculousness here. Shame on them," his lawyer Mark Geragos said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Birthday special: Seven times Jimmy Shergill’s on-screen characters defined life!
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Feeling blues? Here are TOP 6 ways to sustain your long distance relationship
- Wedding special: 8 Bollywood songs to make your sangeet rocking!
- Sedentary time may hamper academic skills in boys