Chris Brown, Frank Ocean involved in brawl
Los Angeles: R&B star Chris Brown was reportedly involved in a brawl with singer Frank Ocean over parking space.
Brown, 23, was at Westlake Studio in LA last night listening to one of the artists he represents and sources say as the singer was about to leave, Ocean and his crew blocked him.
Sources say Ocean provoked Brown by saying, "This is my studio, this is my parking spot."
And when Brown went to shake Oceans hand one of Ocean`s people attacked him, reported TMZ Online.
However, Ocean has a different version of the story. He later in the night tweeted, "Got jumped by Chris and a couple guys. Cut my hand now I can`t play with two hands at the grammys."
Police was later called to the area and the case is currently being investigating.
According to reports Brown was not there when officers arrived but they did speak to Ocean. It is said that no one wants to press charges and no arrests have been made yet.
This is not the first time the two singers have been involved in conflict.
Last July, Brown was forced to deny aiming a homophobic slur towards Ocean when asked his opinion on the star.
He denied making the comments on his Twitter page, posting, "My Opinion on the whole Frank Ocean subject is... Love who u wanna love. It`s ur decision. People stop searching for BS (sic)."
Ocean came out as gay in a post on his blog last year.
Brown was also involved in a fight last year with hip-hop star Drake`s entourage at a New York night club.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunil Grover still part of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' faces wrath on social media after fallout with Sunil Grover?
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'
- Rajinikanth to essay 5 characters, Akshay Kumar to portray 12 avatars in '2.0'?
- Why Katappa killed Baahubali? Sathyaraj answers the question! - Watch