Chris Brown gets 1000 hrs community service
Melbourne: Chris Brown has been ordered to perform 1000 hours community service, after his probation from the 2009 assault on former girlfriend Rihanna was restored.
The 24-year-old singer`s probation was revoked after he was slapped with misdemeanor charges following a traffic accident.
Though, the charges were dismissed, Los Angeles Superior Court judge James Brandlin has reinstated the probation order and sentenced Brown to highway clean-up, beach clean-up, graffiti removal or a program run by the probation department, in addition to the 180 days he had already been ordered.
In 2009, Brown had pleaded guilty to assaulting the `Umbrella` hitmaker on the eve of the Grammy Awards in Los Angeles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor
- Valentine's Day 2016: Fill your abode with positivity on the day of love!
- Valentine's Day special: Want to woo your loved one? Try these romantic messages
- Spirituality: Steps to cleanse your home of negative energy
- Want better sex? Play the music loud tonight
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!