Chris Brown gets 1000 hrs community service
Melbourne: Chris Brown has been ordered to perform 1000 hours community service, after his probation from the 2009 assault on former girlfriend Rihanna was restored.
The 24-year-old singer`s probation was revoked after he was slapped with misdemeanor charges following a traffic accident.
Though, the charges were dismissed, Los Angeles Superior Court judge James Brandlin has reinstated the probation order and sentenced Brown to highway clean-up, beach clean-up, graffiti removal or a program run by the probation department, in addition to the 180 days he had already been ordered.
In 2009, Brown had pleaded guilty to assaulting the `Umbrella` hitmaker on the eve of the Grammy Awards in Los Angeles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Telegu-Hindi actress involved in high profile prostitution racket bust in Goa
- Pakistani model Ayyan Ali's bail plea rejected
- Bobby Flay becomes first chef to receive star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- The more you shop, the more you are tempted to make unplanned purchases
- Twitter bot stands for Caitlyn Jenner by correcting users who misgender her