Chris Brown latest victim of prank calls
Los Angeles: Singer Chris Brown has become the latest victim of swatting prank after someone called saying that there was a domestic violence involving a gun in the rapper`s Hollywood Hills home.
LA Police Department said the caller claimed a mother and father had a fight, and the father got a gun from a room in the house, without mentioning that it was Brown`s house.
But when police officers arrived, there was no indication of any dispute, reported Aceshowbiz.
Brown`s parents later arrived after police searched the home. The 23-year-old artist himself was not at home.
Previously, Kardashians were targeted by a prankster and police sent cars and helicopters to the family`s residence in Hidden Hills after they received a call that someone was injured inside the house and armed people were still inside.
Kris Jenner, Bruce Jenner, Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner were at home, but the police found nothing alarming.
Prior to Brown and the Kardashians, Miley Cyrus, Simon Cowell, Justin Bieber, Ashton Kutcher and Tom Cruise had been targeted by swat pranksters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!