Chris Brown pleads guilty in assault case
Washington: Chris Brown has plead guilty in his Washington D.C. assault case and has accepted a plea deal.
The 25-year-old singer, who has been charged with misdemeanor assault for punching a man in the face outside his tour bus last October, told the judge that just wants this case to go away so he can go on tour, reportedly.
The 'Next To You' hitmaker's bodyguard, Christopher Hollosy, was also convicted of misdemeanor assault in April in connection with the incident, but has not yet been sentenced.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha in 'Gulabi 2.0' song from 'Noor' will pep up your boring day!
- Kapil Sharma case: Bombay HC stays FIR against comedian, directs BMC to resolve dispute
- Kangana Ranaut birthday special: The bold and beautiful 'Queen' who knows how to rule!
- ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’: How much has the Varun Dhawan – Alia Bhatt starrer earned so far?
- Ajay Devgn starrer 'Golmaal Again' cast is one BIG happy family!