Chris Brown`s seizure blamed on `extreme emotional stress`
Washington: Chris Brown`s seizure has been blamed on his intense fatigue and anxiety related to his recent hit and run legal troubles.
A spokesperson for the 24-year-old R `n` B star told Us magazine that the singer, who suffered an nonepileptic seizure at a Hollywood recording studio on Friday morning, is on the mend, Contactmusic reported.
The spokesperson said that Brown`s doctor tended to him and attributed the NES to intense fatigue and extreme emotional stress, both due to the continued onslaught of unfounded legal matters and the nonstop negativity.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi flirts with Bhojpuri actress Monalisa, inmates fail to perform laundry task
- Jaya Bachchan says filmmaking today is all about numbers
- Sidharth Malhotra in double action avatar for 'Bang Bang 2'?
- Ajay Devgn gears up for 'Shivaay', says each role is challenging
- Padmavati: Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone will be joined by THIS actress?
- Diwali 2016 checklist: Colours that can add glamour to your outfits!
- A little lie may make you a big liar
- Goa gears up for 'Tripurari Purnima' festivities—Know why it is celebrated!
- Diwali 2016: Spiritual healing tips to bring in prosperity, protection and abundance
- Diwali 2016: Cash, coupons most sought after gifts, says ASSOCHAM study