Chris Brown`s seizure blamed on `extreme emotional stress`
Washington: Chris Brown`s seizure has been blamed on his intense fatigue and anxiety related to his recent hit and run legal troubles.
A spokesperson for the 24-year-old R `n` B star told Us magazine that the singer, who suffered an nonepileptic seizure at a Hollywood recording studio on Friday morning, is on the mend, Contactmusic reported.
The spokesperson said that Brown`s doctor tended to him and attributed the NES to intense fatigue and extreme emotional stress, both due to the continued onslaught of unfounded legal matters and the nonstop negativity.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- This viral puzzle is making the internet go crazy! Can you solve this?
- Rio 2016 Olympic Games: This ad will make you hug your mom, thank her for all what she has done for you
- Mahabharata’s Bhima was married to a rakshasi – Do you know who she is
- Are Indians shifting their focus from gyming to dancing – Click here to read more
- Interesting! Here’s how India women feel about representation of woman in movies