Chris Brown`s seizure blamed on `extreme emotional stress`
Washington: Chris Brown`s seizure has been blamed on his intense fatigue and anxiety related to his recent hit and run legal troubles.
A spokesperson for the 24-year-old R `n` B star told Us magazine that the singer, who suffered an nonepileptic seizure at a Hollywood recording studio on Friday morning, is on the mend, Contactmusic reported.
The spokesperson said that Brown`s doctor tended to him and attributed the NES to intense fatigue and extreme emotional stress, both due to the continued onslaught of unfounded legal matters and the nonstop negativity.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!