Chris Brown to remove bad influences in his life?
London: Rapper Chris Brown is reportedly determined to remove bad influences in his life, two days after his release from jail.
According to reports, the 25-year-old `Fine China` hitmaker, who served 108 days in prison for violating his probation stemming from his assault on pop star Rihanna in 2009, apparently wants to clean his image and focus on his career.
"He has vowed to stay away from drugs and bad people, especially those connected to gangs, as he never wants to be incarcerated again," a source said.
Brown also said to have blamed many of his recent problems on the people he surrounded himself with in the past.
The singer, who was diagnosed with Bipolar disorder, is now on medication and is stable.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arjun Kapoor's early birthday celebrations on the sets of 'Half Girlfriend'! Pic inside
- Find out which day of the week is dedicated to which Lord!
- Govinda chose 'The Kapil Sharma show' over 'Comedy Nights Live'—Here's why?
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- IIFA 2016: Salman Khan spilling hotness in brand new hair-cut and elegant suit! – Pic inside