Chris Brown to remove bad influences in his life?
London: Rapper Chris Brown is reportedly determined to remove bad influences in his life, two days after his release from jail.
According to reports, the 25-year-old `Fine China` hitmaker, who served 108 days in prison for violating his probation stemming from his assault on pop star Rihanna in 2009, apparently wants to clean his image and focus on his career.
"He has vowed to stay away from drugs and bad people, especially those connected to gangs, as he never wants to be incarcerated again," a source said.
Brown also said to have blamed many of his recent problems on the people he surrounded himself with in the past.
The singer, who was diagnosed with Bipolar disorder, is now on medication and is stable.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You will love this! Robust Salman Khan freezes frame with Anushka Sharma for 'Sultan'-- See pic
- Nandita Das all set to make film on the life of famous writer 'Saadat Hasan Manto'!
- Urdu is alive and moving ahead with times: Gulzar
- B-town lauds Sonam Kapoor starrer 'Neerja'!
- Amitabh Bachchan takes home his new car!
- Valentine's Day special: Want to woo your loved one? Try these romantic messages
- Spirituality: Steps to cleanse your home of negative energy
- Want better sex? Play the music loud tonight
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Hug Day' in this unique way!