Chris Evans` mother fights his critics
London: ‘Captain America’ star Chris Evans` mother fights his battles for him and the actor says he cannot stop her.
The 30-year-old actor`s mother, Lisa Marie, is a big fan of her son and does not stay silent when the media targets him in the press or online, reported a website.
"She`s one of those moms. She gets a little up in arms. The Internet is a big place where a lot of people can voice their opinions, and my mother chooses to pick fights with random people from all over the world who don`t have the nicest things to say about me," Evans said.
Evans played Captain America in the critically and commercially successful ‘Captain America: The First Avenger’ last year and will star in the upcoming team superhero film ‘The Avengers’ scheduled for release this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Befikre movie review: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer struggles hard to recreate Aditya Chopra magic
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Birthday Special: 10 times Dino Morea proved 'age is just a number'!
- I stress, worry, get nervous: Vaani Kapoor
- Sonakshi Sinha wishes 'Happy Birthday' popsy to Shatrughan Sinha, posts adorable PIC