Chris Evans` mother fights his critics
London: ‘Captain America’ star Chris Evans` mother fights his battles for him and the actor says he cannot stop her.
The 30-year-old actor`s mother, Lisa Marie, is a big fan of her son and does not stay silent when the media targets him in the press or online, reported a website.
"She`s one of those moms. She gets a little up in arms. The Internet is a big place where a lot of people can voice their opinions, and my mother chooses to pick fights with random people from all over the world who don`t have the nicest things to say about me," Evans said.
Evans played Captain America in the critically and commercially successful ‘Captain America: The First Avenger’ last year and will star in the upcoming team superhero film ‘The Avengers’ scheduled for release this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vasant Panchami: Pay tribute to Goddess Saraswati by singing this Aarti song
- What kind of spirit follows you – take a test to know
- How to extract maximum juice out of lemons – Quick tips
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Promise Day' with these 'vows'!
- How Mahishasura invited death by undermining woman power – Durga