Chris Hemsworth buys USD 4.8 million home
Los Angeles: `Thor` star Chris Hemsworth and wife Elsa Pataky have splashed out on a new USD 4.8 million home.
The couple, who got married in 2010 and have a 16-month-old daughter named India, purchased their new mansion in Malibu, California, from `Crocodile Dundee` star Paul Hogan and his wife Linda Kozlowski, reported Ace Showbiz.
The 6,000 square feet property has plenty of space for the 30-year-old `Rush` star and his 37-year-old Spanish wife`s growing family. It boasts five bedrooms, a separate one-bedroom guesthouse, a library, stunning ocean views and a professional standard kitchen.
Paul, 73, and Linda bought the house last year for USD 3.8 million.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Naseeruddin to be honoured with Lifetime Achievement award at DIFF
- Salman Khan fans celebrate ‘Birthday month’!
- Shah Rukh Khan backs Aamir Khan on intolerance row, says he was misquoted
- Katrina Kaif’s look in ‘Baar Baar Dekho’ revealed!
- I really do want to make my debut on television very soon: Ranveer Singh