Chris Martin believes in power of vulnerability
Los Angeles: Singer Chris Martin wants to remain "open and vulnerable" in his music following his recent split from wife and actress Gwyneth Paltrow as he finds it therapeutic to sing about "real" things.
The Coldplay frontman, who announced his split from Paltrow in March after 10 years of marriage, admits the band`s new album "Ghost Stories" is full of songs about his personal life, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
The 37-year-old recently told his fans: "We made the decision about 15 years ago that being open and vulnerable would be the thing that we would do. That means that what we sometimes lose in poeticism, we gain just by truth."
He added: "That`s something that means something to me, but I never want to say what it`s about because it might mean something to someone else. Hopefully, whatever we`re singing is real."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Want to be good at dating? Here are a few tips
- Deepika Padukone talks about debut Hollywood film – ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’
- Sudarsan Pattnaik’s students pay tribute to Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose – See PIC
- Koffee With Karan: Tiger Shroff opens up about his crush; Jackie Shroff talks about the leading lady of his times
- Sushant Singh Rajput perfects Salman Khan’s ‘Oh O Jaane Jana’ moves – WATCH