Chris Martin believes in power of vulnerability
Los Angeles: Singer Chris Martin wants to remain "open and vulnerable" in his music following his recent split from wife and actress Gwyneth Paltrow as he finds it therapeutic to sing about "real" things.
The Coldplay frontman, who announced his split from Paltrow in March after 10 years of marriage, admits the band`s new album "Ghost Stories" is full of songs about his personal life, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
The 37-year-old recently told his fans: "We made the decision about 15 years ago that being open and vulnerable would be the thing that we would do. That means that what we sometimes lose in poeticism, we gain just by truth."
He added: "That`s something that means something to me, but I never want to say what it`s about because it might mean something to someone else. Hopefully, whatever we`re singing is real."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Meri Pyaari Bindu' Parineeti Chopra is awe of Kolkata!
- Too funny! You can't miss this latest song 'Fake Ishq' from Akshay Kumar's 'Housefull 3' – Watch
- 'I am a Tiger. What are you?' asks Jacqueline Fernandez!
- Leisure time! Akshay Kumar lazes around in sunshine before the grand release of 'Housefull 3'! – See pic
- Randeep Hooda-Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's 'Sarbjit' mints Rs 22.09 cr at Box Office!
- Are your hands and feet always cold? Know what's the reason!
- Legend behind the famous Baijnath Shiva temple—You will be surprised to know the British connection!
- Humiliation bothers obese air travellers the most!
- Unhappy marriage good for diabetic men: Study
- Men are from Mars and women from Venus, indeed – Here’s a proof