Chris Martin believes in power of vulnerability
Los Angeles: Singer Chris Martin wants to remain "open and vulnerable" in his music following his recent split from wife and actress Gwyneth Paltrow as he finds it therapeutic to sing about "real" things.
The Coldplay frontman, who announced his split from Paltrow in March after 10 years of marriage, admits the band`s new album "Ghost Stories" is full of songs about his personal life, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
The 37-year-old recently told his fans: "We made the decision about 15 years ago that being open and vulnerable would be the thing that we would do. That means that what we sometimes lose in poeticism, we gain just by truth."
He added: "That`s something that means something to me, but I never want to say what it`s about because it might mean something to someone else. Hopefully, whatever we`re singing is real."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Deepika Padukone's 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' to have India premiere ahead of its release