Chris Martin bought painting for Gwyneth Paltrow as `parting gift`
Washington: Chris Martin reportedly bought a painting of a `bird in flight` as parting gift for Gwyneth Paltrow , after they jointly announced that they have split.
Sources revealed that the Coldplay frontman`s painting is created by Mila Furstova.
The couple had recently announced that they were calling it quits and had titled their joint statement as `conscious uncoupling`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!
- Rakhi Sawant advises Sunny Leone to wear full clothes