Chris Martin bought painting for Gwyneth Paltrow as `parting gift`
Washington: Chris Martin reportedly bought a painting of a `bird in flight` as parting gift for Gwyneth Paltrow , after they jointly announced that they have split.
Sources revealed that the Coldplay frontman`s painting is created by Mila Furstova.
The couple had recently announced that they were calling it quits and had titled their joint statement as `conscious uncoupling`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ