Chris Martin is a bad cook
Los Angeles: Rocker Chris Martin is no good in the kitchen, says his actress wife Gwyneth Paltrow.
He is said to be such a bad cook that even firefighters have been called out to deal with his kitchen disasters.
The ‘Shakespeare in Love’ actress, who has published her own cookbook, made the revelation during a chat with chef Jamie Oliver for his new British TV show, reports contactmusic.com.
Talking about the Coldplay star, she said: "He has twice cooked a meal and this is not a joke - both times the fire brigade came. I swear on my life - both times."
Paltrow features on the first episode of Jamie and Jimmy`s ‘Food Fight Club’, due to premiere in Britain Thursday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Baahubali 2’: Prabhas, Rana Daggubati starrer creates another record!
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Is Rajinikanth supporting BJP candidate? Here’s the truth
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Not Raju Srivastava but Krushna Abhishek to replace Sunil Grover?
- Ranveer Singh – Deepika Padukone relationship: Bollywood’s Ram-Leela not a couple anymore?