Chris Martin no longer a vegetarian
London: Coldplay frontman Chris Martin has quit his vegetarian diet in the wake of his split from his vegan wife Gwyneth Paltrow.
The 37-year-old singer, who `consciously uncoupled` from the `Shakespeare in Love` actress in March after 10 years of marriage, has started eating meat again following the split but still encourages their ten-year-old daughter, Apple, to stick to vegetarianism.
"I am not really vegetarian. I eat meat. I was vegetarian for a long time but, for various reasons, I changed. My daughter has been a vegetarian since she was born. I keep getting tempted to go back to vegetarianism but I don`t eat too much meat," Martin said.
However the singer, who also has an eight-year-old son, Moses, with Gwyneth, 41, insists changing his diet has been a personal choice.
"The honest answer why I changed is because I thought you can only eat something that you should be able to kill. I mean, could you kill a fish? I wouldn`t like it but I probably could eat the fish... Or a giraffe," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Mahesh Babu gears up for next with AR Murugadoss
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- Five simple pocket-friendly tips to give your home a ‘natural’ makeover
- Emraan Hashmi's son Ayaan appears in video for tiger cause
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows
- Single Indian women want to write their own wedding vows