Chris Martin no longer a vegetarian
London: Coldplay frontman Chris Martin has quit his vegetarian diet in the wake of his split from his vegan wife Gwyneth Paltrow.
The 37-year-old singer, who `consciously uncoupled` from the `Shakespeare in Love` actress in March after 10 years of marriage, has started eating meat again following the split but still encourages their ten-year-old daughter, Apple, to stick to vegetarianism.
"I am not really vegetarian. I eat meat. I was vegetarian for a long time but, for various reasons, I changed. My daughter has been a vegetarian since she was born. I keep getting tempted to go back to vegetarianism but I don`t eat too much meat," Martin said.
However the singer, who also has an eight-year-old son, Moses, with Gwyneth, 41, insists changing his diet has been a personal choice.
"The honest answer why I changed is because I thought you can only eat something that you should be able to kill. I mean, could you kill a fish? I wouldn`t like it but I probably could eat the fish... Or a giraffe," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!