Chris O'Dowd expecting first child with wife
London: 'Moone Boy' actor Chris O'Dowd has revealed that he and wife Dawn O'Porter are expecting their first child.
The 34-year-old actor made the announcement in a video for his ALS Ice bucket challenge, reportedly.
"I'd like to nominate Baby O'Porter," the 34-year-old said, before the camera pans to a heavily pregnant O'Porter.
She then pours a small glass of water on her baby bump, to which O'Dowd said, "So brave!" The couple have been married since 2012 and indicated that they wanted to start a family last year.
Hayden Panettiere recently used the challenge to also announce her pregnancy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'