Chris Tucker pays off `$1 million tax debt`
Washington: Chris Tucker has reportedly paid off a whooping sum of 1 million dollars to reduce his tax debt.
The 41-year-old actor owes 12 million dollars to America`s Internal Revenue Service and the state of Georgia.
The actor, who recently sold off his Los Angeles mansion for around 1 million dollars, has started making payments to reduce his tax debt, Contactmusic reported.
According to Tmz.com, he has paid off just under 1 million dollars of the bill.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Navratri Special: You simply can not afford to miss Arijit Singh's 'Maiya Teri Jai Jaikaar' – Watch
- Going for skin lightening, whitening solutions? Rethink
- Puberty can change the way how humans recognise faces
- Anushka Sharma does an impromptu gig in Libson
- Harshvardhan has daddy Anil Kapoor helping him with Mirzya promotions