Christian Bale flies 4-year-old cancer patient to Disneyland
London: Actor Christian Bale flew a 4-year-old cancer patient and his entire family to Los Angeles for a lunch at Disneyland`s Club 33.
Jayden Barber`s mother Charlene Barber posted photos of the actor with her son earlier this week, on a specially-created group called Lighting the Batsignal for Jayden, reports digitalspy.co.uk.
"The entire interaction was like old friends having lunch. Jayden did not get starstruck but was well aware of who we were with," she posted.
"They talked movies and superheroes and he was genuinely happy to hear about everything Jayden wanted to tell him. Christian, his wife and daughter are three of the most beautiful people we have ever met! Christian made these arrangements for us personally and ensured we were treated like royalty," she further posted.
"I don`t have even one negative thing to say about them. I can tell you that they were just as impressed with Jayden as Jayden was with them.
According to reports, Barber has battled cancer for two years - first the onset of bone cancer in 2010, then MDS leukaemia since last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala