Christian Bale to give up bike racing for his wife
London: Actor Christian Bale has reportedly agreed to give up motorcycle racing on insistence of his wife.
The 39-year-old `Dark Knight` star took the decision to give up on his risky "obsession" of bike racing following concerns from wife Sibi Blazic and eight-year-old daughter Emaline who seemed worked up post the death of `The Fast and the Furious` star Paul Walker in a car accident last November.
"Since Paul`s death, she`s totally freaked out. Sibi doesn`t want Christian racing at all and that`s going to be a real struggle for him," a source said.
"Christian is obsessed with racing foreign bikes, but he adores Sibi and hates seeing her so worked up over what happened to Paul.
"As tough as it is for him, Christian is going to quit racing for her. She rules their household with an iron fist, and his attitude is, she`s the boss," added the source.
Since the birth of his daughter, the actor had limited his bike riding only to race tracks and that also under controlled supervision.
"Sibi has always had a problem with Christian`s love of fast bikes. She stopped him from riding them in the streets shortly after the birth of Emmaline eight years ago.
"Since then, he has limited his riding to the race track under very controlled conditions," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri
- Jason Statham sells Hollywood home for $9.2 million
- Angelina Jolie wants son to take over charity
- 'Godmother' Taylor Swift meets Jaime King's newborn
- 'Narcissist Bill Cosby didn't realise I was gay,' slams original accuser
- Cara Delevigne, Piers Morgan slam dentist for killing famous South African lion