Christina Aguilera welcomes daughter with fiance
Washington: Christina Aguilera has given birth to her second child, this time a baby girl.
The 33-year-old singer, who already has a 6-year-old son, Max, from her previous marriage to Jordan Bratman, welcomed her first baby with fiance Matt Rutler, suggest reports.
Aguilera had first met Rutler, who`s a production assistant, while filming for `Burlesque` back in 2010, and the duo had announced their engagement in February 2014, at which time, the `Feel This Moment` star was already expecting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan
- First trailer of Clooney's 'Hail, Caesar!' unveiled