Christina Aguilera welcomes daughter with fiance
Washington: Christina Aguilera has given birth to her second child, this time a baby girl.
The 33-year-old singer, who already has a 6-year-old son, Max, from her previous marriage to Jordan Bratman, welcomed her first baby with fiance Matt Rutler, suggest reports.
Aguilera had first met Rutler, who`s a production assistant, while filming for `Burlesque` back in 2010, and the duo had announced their engagement in February 2014, at which time, the `Feel This Moment` star was already expecting.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya