Christina Ricci welcomes first child
Los Angeles: `Bel Ami` actress Christina Ricci and her husband, James Heerdegen, have welcomed their first baby.
The 34-year-old actress gave birth to a boy but details about the baby`s name and birth date have not been disclosed yet, reportedly.
Ricci sparked pregnancy rumours after being spotted with a baby bump at Los Angeles International Airport last May. Soon after that, the actress confirmed via her publicist that she was expecting a baby.
Ricci tied the knot with James, a dolly grip whom she met on the set of `Pan Am`, in October 2013. The couple invited family and close friends to their intimate wedding ceremony which was held at Harold Pratt House and Peterson Hall in New York City.
The former child actress will be seen in upcoming movie `Mothers Day`. Ricci stars in the drama along with Susan Sarandon, Eva Amurri and Sharon Stone.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- See: When Amitabh Bachchan was chased by a tiger!
- See pic: Shaalia groove in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded' finale!
- READ: What Shah Rukh Khan's Edinburgh speech is all about!
- 'Peepli Live' co-director Mahmood Farooqui forced himself upon US researcher, says common friend
- No film can flop if planned properly: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan