Church workers asked not to disturb movie shooting
London: The workers at Ely Cathedral have been urged not to disturb actress Mila Kunis and her co-star Channing Tatum while shooting scenes for `Jupiter Ascending` inside the Cathedral.
Cathedral workers have been instructed not to even make eye contact with the stars on set, reported Contactmusic.
"Staff and volunteers at the cathedral have each received a memo instructing them not to bother the stars, or even make eye contact. It is a real coup for Ely having someone like Mila filming and they realise how important it is to let her get on with her work without being bothered by overexcited choristers," said a source.
Both the stars` shooting at the cathedral is a secret affair to avoid disturbing the regular goings-on of the cathedral.
"She and Channing have been squirrelled away, and they are being smuggled in so they cause as little bother and distraction as possible. Much of the cathedral has been closed down as well to ensure filming continues seamlessly," added the source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India