Clint Eastwood advised Harry Styles to learn self-defence?
London: Harry Styles has reportedly taken up training in the self-defence art of Krav Maga after actor Clint Eastwood advised the singer to improve his physique for a film career.
The 84-year-old is said to have introduced Styles to the technique, which is exhausting and uses a mixture of boxing, wrestling, Savate, Muay Thai, Wing Chun, Judo and Jujutsu, to give him a better chance of landing lead roles in movies in the future.
"Clint spoke to Harry about his future in tinsel-town. They discussed movie projects and then got on to the subject of achieving an action hero's physique," said a source.
"Clint had plenty to say on what Harry should do if he ever wanted to be considered leading man material," added the source.
Styles, along with his One Direction bandmates Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne, is said to have started practising Krav Maga.
"They've even been having a body competition - comparing their biceps over Instagram!" said the source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out these 10 essential fashion life hacks that everyone should know!
- Here's how Aamir Khan plans to surprise Kiran Rao on their 11th wedding anniversary!
- Shah Rukh Khan aka Miyan Bhai's dialoguebaazi from 'Raees' takes excitement up a notch!
- Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan to recreate 'Tamma Tamma' magic in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'!
- Throwback! We bet you haven't seen these rare Bollywood pictures