Clooney, Russell bury the hatchet
Los Angeles: George Clooney and moviemaker David O. Russell have ended their decade-long feud following a chance meeting at a recent industry party.
The pair fell out on the set of 1999 war movie ‘Three Kings’ and the spat became one of Hollywood`s most well-known, but Clooney and the director have now set aside their differences, reports a website.
"I saw David a few weeks ago at a party... and I felt compelled to go over and go, `So, are we done?` And he goes, `Please`. And I said, `OK`," the actor has told a website.
"We made a really, really great film and we had a really tough time together, but it`s a case of us both getting older. I really do appreciate the work he continues to do, and I think he appreciates what I`m trying to do," added the Oscar winning actor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arjun Kapoor's early birthday celebrations on the sets of 'Half Girlfriend'! Pic inside
- Find out which day of the week is dedicated to which Lord!
- Govinda chose 'The Kapil Sharma show' over 'Comedy Nights Live'—Here's why?
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- IIFA 2016: Salman Khan spilling hotness in brand new hair-cut and elegant suit! – Pic inside