Cody Simpson defends Bieber over his fight with Orlando Bloom
London: Pop singer Cody Simpson has shown support for Justin Bieber after the `Believe` star was allegedly punched by Orlando Bloom.
Bieber, 20, had an altercation with the `Lord of the Rings` star at a party in Ibiza on July 30, after he made a reference to the actor`s ex-wife Miranda Kerr, reportedly.
The singer was romantically linked with Kerr during her marriage to Bloom. "Obviously we`re all young and he gets himself into some stuff sometimes. He`s a person I`d go to for everything. He`s like a big brother," Simpson said on a chat show.
He added that Bieber has done a lot of good for people so his mistakes can be overlooked. "He has the world in his hands as he does a lot of good as well. I`ve got all good things to say," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Meet Shifuji Shaurya Bhardwaj: The living legend who played Tiger Shroff's trainer in 'Baaghi'!
- This emotional Instagram post by Arbaaz Khan talks about introspection
- Check out: Rani Mukerji’s first public appearance after baby Adira’s birth
- Adhyayan never said Kangana Ranaut practices black magic, says father Shekhar Suman
- 'Captain America: Civil War' movie review
- Interesting! Which Greek goddess were you in past life?
- How ambitious are you? Your heel size will reveal
- This viral puzzle is making the internet go crazy! Can you solve this?
- Rio 2016 Olympic Games: This ad will make you hug your mom, thank her for all what she has done for you
- Mahabharata’s Bhima was married to a rakshasi – Do you know who she is