Cody Simpson defends Bieber over his fight with Orlando Bloom
London: Pop singer Cody Simpson has shown support for Justin Bieber after the `Believe` star was allegedly punched by Orlando Bloom.
Bieber, 20, had an altercation with the `Lord of the Rings` star at a party in Ibiza on July 30, after he made a reference to the actor`s ex-wife Miranda Kerr, reportedly.
The singer was romantically linked with Kerr during her marriage to Bloom. "Obviously we`re all young and he gets himself into some stuff sometimes. He`s a person I`d go to for everything. He`s like a big brother," Simpson said on a chat show.
He added that Bieber has done a lot of good for people so his mistakes can be overlooked. "He has the world in his hands as he does a lot of good as well. I`ve got all good things to say," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show