Cole wants holiday home in South Africa
Cape Town: Singer Cheryl Cole is keen to invest in a holiday home in South Africa.
The 30-year-old has visited Camps Bay, a suburb in Cape Town, thrice and is looking for a place there, reports contactmusic.com.
"Cheryl has hired an exclusive property finder to look for a romantic bolt-hole on one of the secluded beaches," Daily Star newspaper quoted Cole as saying.
She was also said to be inquiring about the property during New Year celebrations.
"She adores it there (Camps Bay) and has visited three times now. She was asking everyone over New Year if they thought a house on the Camps Bay would be too windy," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- It's high time we respond to terrorism: John Abraham
- Amit Trivedi's father passes away, friends Vishal-Shekhar step in for him at Bollywood Music Project
- Nidhhi Agerwal to be on strict diet for 'Munna Michael'
- Salman Khan backs Pakistani actors, says artistes are not terrorists
- 'Pink' box office collection! Amitabh Bachchan starrer courtroom drama inching towards Rs 60 cr