Columbus Short arrested for public intoxication
Los Angeles: Former `Scandal` star Columbus Short has been arrested for public intoxication.
Short, 31, was heavily drunk and got arrested for public intoxication, reportedly.
Short was allegedly combative with police officers, calling one black officer an `Uncle Tom` while being arrested.
The actor was apparently `drinking a lot`, got into a scuffle with a security guard and was screaming at cops before he was taken to jail.
Short was arrested earlier this year and charged with felony battery after getting into a bar brawl and was reportedly busted twice for domestic violence. His wife has filed for divorce.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- We are living in hard times: Ranbir Kapoor
- Surgical strikes: Adnan Sami praises Indian Army, gets slammed on Twitter – Details inside
- Humans are selfish: Tom Hanks
- Pakistani artistes controversy: Salman Khan needs to be taught a lesson, says Shiv Sena – Read more
- Banning films with Pakistan actors could result in losses for Indian cinema, says CBFC chief Nihalani