Coming soon to Malaysia, taxis driven by women for women
Kuala Lumpur: Malaysia’s Family and Community Development Minister Senator Heng Seai Kie has said that Kuala Lumpur will have taxis driven by women for women.
The Star quoted Kie as saying that the service would commence from July 25.
According to a report in the Sin Chew Daily, the taxis would only fetch women customers and senior citizens.
Kie said that three taxi companies have agreed to join the programme, and added that it was still at an experimental stage.
If the response was encouraging, the services would be extended nationwide, she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ravana, the demon king is worshipped in these Indian temples
- Meaning, Rashi and Nakshatra of 10 unique baby boy names inspired by Lord Ganesha
- 50 Cent apologises after mocking autistic airport janitor
- Spot the hidden Panda in picture! Click here
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President