Connor Cruise says he is still close to Nicole Kidman
Los Angeles: Connor Cruise says his relationship with his adopted mother Nicole Kidman is fine despite rumours that they were no longer close.
The actress adopted Connor, 19, and daughter Isabella, 21, her kids with ex-husband Tom Cruise but she has been rarely photographed with the two since she split with Cruise and moved to Australia after marrying Keith Urban.
"I love my mum," the aspiring DJ told in a recent interview.
"I don`t care what people say, I know that me and Mum are solid. I love her a lot. My family means everything. Yeah, I love my music, but the family comes before everything else," the aspiring DJ said.
Kidman had once regretted that they chose to live with Cruise.
"They live with Tom, which was their choice. I`d love them to live with us, but what can you do?" she had said.
Kidman and Urban are parents to daughter Sunday Rose, 5, and Faith Margaret, 3.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Royal couple Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor Khan spotted on the streets of London! – Watch video
- MASTI full on! Parineeti Chopra flaunts ample strength on the sets of 'Meri Pyaari Bindu' – Watch
- Do you know where is Katrina Kaif's paradise? Watch video
- Preity Zinta all set to make her first TV show appearance post wedding! – See pic
- Star cast of Jimmy Sheirgill's 'Shorgul' out in this brand new poster! – View pic