Connor Cruise says he is still close to Nicole Kidman
Los Angeles: Connor Cruise says his relationship with his adopted mother Nicole Kidman is fine despite rumours that they were no longer close.
The actress adopted Connor, 19, and daughter Isabella, 21, her kids with ex-husband Tom Cruise but she has been rarely photographed with the two since she split with Cruise and moved to Australia after marrying Keith Urban.
"I love my mum," the aspiring DJ told in a recent interview.
"I don`t care what people say, I know that me and Mum are solid. I love her a lot. My family means everything. Yeah, I love my music, but the family comes before everything else," the aspiring DJ said.
Kidman had once regretted that they chose to live with Cruise.
"They live with Tom, which was their choice. I`d love them to live with us, but what can you do?" she had said.
Kidman and Urban are parents to daughter Sunday Rose, 5, and Faith Margaret, 3.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Government should decide if banning actors can stop terrorism: Varun Dhawan
- Can you caption this PIC for Katrina Kaif? Yes, she's asking for it!
- Pakistani artistes controversy: MNS workers protest outside Karan Johar’s residence
- '31st October' already a landmark for me: Soha Ali Khan
- MNS effect? Pakistani actor Fawad Khan secretly LEAVES India—Deets inside
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles
- Lovemaking makes men more likely to feel divine: Study