Conrad Murray cries after victorious AEG lawsuit verdict
London: Conrad Murray, the doctor convicted in Michael Jackson`s death, has revealed he cried tears of relief after the jury declared that the late singer`s concert promoter was not negligent of hiring him.
The shamed doctor said that the verdict clearing the King of Pop`s promoter of neglect proved he was a good physician, the Mirror reported.
During a phone interview with America`s Today programme, Murray, who was talking from his prison cell, claimed that he has never been, and will never be, an inept physician.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!