Conrad Murray still blames MJ for star`s overdose death
New York: Dr Conrad Murray, who has been convicted of involuntary manslaughter in Michael Jackson’s death, has said that singer’s drug overdose demise wasn’t his fault.
He, however, insisted that he was sorry that he lost Jackson as a friend and a patient.
“I have lost a very dear friend and a dear person to me, and it’s going to remain with me for the rest of my life, but I’m not going to accept responsibility for anything I did not do,” the New York Daily News quoted him as telling the ‘Today’ show on Friday in a phone interview from his cell in California.
Murray, who has been has been sentenced to four years in prison, insisted that he tried to keep the King of Pop away from propofol — but the chart-topping singer kept his own stash of the medication.
He added that Michael might not have liked the approach that Murray took, but nonetheless the circumstances were to actually get him away from the drugs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'