Constantly sending me to rehab is pointless, says Lindsay Lohan
Washington: Lindsay Lohan has said that she is not an alcoholic, has only done cocaine four times and doesn`t need in-patient rehab.
The 26-year-old actress, who entered her 90 days of court-ordered in-patient rehab at the Betty Ford Center, told Piers Morgan in an interview that was conducted a few weeks back that everyone thinks that she has done cocaine so many times, which is incorrect as she has only done it four or five times in her life.
The troubled star said that she has never been a huge drinker, as she never had a drink after waking up in the morning.
She asserted that she could write a book on rehab and constantly sending her to rehab is pointless, Radar online reported.
Lindsay said that she has never been a junkie and never will be, she just likes going out late to clubs.
She also said that she had never stolen a necklace.
She added that she was a straight person, but had made out with girls before and had a relationship with a girl.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- See: Sridevi’s daughter Khushi kisses Jack Gilinsky; 3 month old pic goes viral
- Pakistan expresses its ‘Jazbaa’ for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan are not stars but co-stars for Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Know what Amitabh Bachchan is saying about tiger conservation
- Irrfan Khan, Kangana Ranaut to come together for film on Begum Akhtar?