Cory Monteith`s name misspelt at 56th Grammys tribute
Los Angeles: Late actor Cory Monteith`s name was included in this year`s Grammys "In Memoriam" montage, but unfortunately his last name was misspelt.
When the "Glee" star`s photo flashed on the stage at 56th Annual Grammy Awards Sunday night, it showed "Montieth" typed out instead of the correct spelling of the surname "Monteith", reports eonline.com.
Monteith was found dead July 13, 2013 in his room at the Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel in Vancouver. He died due to an overdose of a mix of alcohol and heroin. He was 31.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Justin Bieber India Purpose Tour: Varun Dhawan to attend concert
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- HC refuses to stay summons to 'Jolly LLB 2' team
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Conspiracy angle will be probed, says Kerala govt
- If I was home, I'd definitely be voting: Priyanka Chopra