Cory Monteith`s name misspelt at 56th Grammys tribute
Los Angeles: Late actor Cory Monteith`s name was included in this year`s Grammys "In Memoriam" montage, but unfortunately his last name was misspelt.
When the "Glee" star`s photo flashed on the stage at 56th Annual Grammy Awards Sunday night, it showed "Montieth" typed out instead of the correct spelling of the surname "Monteith", reports eonline.com.
Monteith was found dead July 13, 2013 in his room at the Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel in Vancouver. He died due to an overdose of a mix of alcohol and heroin. He was 31.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan aka Miyan Bhai's dialoguebaazi from 'Raees' takes excitement up a notch!
- Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan to recreate 'Tamma Tamma' magic in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'!
- Throwback! We bet you haven't seen these rare Bollywood pictures
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 731: Robbers threaten to kill Pragya
- Box Office report: Opening day collections of Ranveer Singh's 'Befikre' are out!