Cory Monteith`s name misspelt at 56th Grammys tribute
Los Angeles: Late actor Cory Monteith`s name was included in this year`s Grammys "In Memoriam" montage, but unfortunately his last name was misspelt.
When the "Glee" star`s photo flashed on the stage at 56th Annual Grammy Awards Sunday night, it showed "Montieth" typed out instead of the correct spelling of the surname "Monteith", reports eonline.com.
Monteith was found dead July 13, 2013 in his room at the Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel in Vancouver. He died due to an overdose of a mix of alcohol and heroin. He was 31.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya