Court rejects French mag`s appeal to reprint Kate`s topless pic
Washington: French magazine Closer has lost a court appeal to reprint the Duchess of Cambridge`s topless images.
The magazine went to court to overturn an injunction issued on September 18 last year that banned Closer`s publisher, the Mondadori Group, from reprinting the grainy images and selling them again, News.com.au reported.
The injunction had come just four days after the images were published in Closer and was too late to prevent them from being reprinted by Italy`s Chi magazine and publications in Denmark, Ireland and Sweden.
But the injunction ensured that the original digital files were handed over to the royal couple and it also prevented further reproduction in France and elsewhere.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!