Court rejects French mag`s appeal to reprint Kate`s topless pic
Washington: French magazine Closer has lost a court appeal to reprint the Duchess of Cambridge`s topless images.
The magazine went to court to overturn an injunction issued on September 18 last year that banned Closer`s publisher, the Mondadori Group, from reprinting the grainy images and selling them again, News.com.au reported.
The injunction had come just four days after the images were published in Closer and was too late to prevent them from being reprinted by Italy`s Chi magazine and publications in Denmark, Ireland and Sweden.
But the injunction ensured that the original digital files were handed over to the royal couple and it also prevented further reproduction in France and elsewhere.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kareena Kapoor Khan not in ‘Veerey Di Wedding’? Sonam Kapoor will tell you the truth
- Is Sonakshi Sinha a part of Salman Khan’s ‘Dabangg 3’? Here’s the answer
- Awwdorable photo alert! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput and her baby bump
- Funny video alert! Nana Patekar’s ‘Beat Pe Booty’ mashup is hilarious
- Cara Delevingne, Amber Heard turned away from strip club
- Krishna Pushkaram concludes with 'Pavitra Harathi'
- Mouth-watering! World's 'longest' Vada Pao made in Gurgaon
- World's largest pearl to be displayed in Philippines
- Divine coincidence! After 5000 years, this 'shubh muhurat' occurs again on Krishna Janmashtami this year—FIND OUT
- Hal Shashti Vrat 2016: What is the significance of Balaram Jayanti!