Courteney, Amy campaign against domestic violence
Los Angeles: Actresses Courteney Cox and Amy Poehler are endorsing a new celebrity ad campaign to raise awareness about domestic violence.
Courteney will feature in the latest series of commercials for the No More drive, which strives to end abuse and sexual assault, reportedly.
Poehler will also appear in the commercials along with actress Debra Messing and DJ Samantha Ronson.
The campaign is in partnership with The Joyful Heart Foundation, which was founded by “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit” actress Mariska Hargitay. Her TV co-star, rapper Ice-T, will also appear in the ads.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum’ star Anas Rashid all set to get married!
- Asha Bhosle donates Rs 25k to ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Lil Champs’ contestants
- Anushka Sharma – Diljit Dosanjh starrer ‘Phillauri’ keeps ‘spirits’ high, earns moderately at Box Office
- Pratyusha Banerjee short film: Kamya Punjabi hits back at Rahul Raj Singh, says no one can scare me!
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why