Courteney, Amy campaign against domestic violence
Los Angeles: Actresses Courteney Cox and Amy Poehler are endorsing a new celebrity ad campaign to raise awareness about domestic violence.
Courteney will feature in the latest series of commercials for the No More drive, which strives to end abuse and sexual assault, reportedly.
Poehler will also appear in the commercials along with actress Debra Messing and DJ Samantha Ronson.
The campaign is in partnership with The Joyful Heart Foundation, which was founded by “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit” actress Mariska Hargitay. Her TV co-star, rapper Ice-T, will also appear in the ads.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Mahesh Babu gears up for next with AR Murugadoss
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- Five simple pocket-friendly tips to give your home a ‘natural’ makeover
- Emraan Hashmi's son Ayaan appears in video for tiger cause
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows
- Single Indian women want to write their own wedding vows