Courteney, Amy campaign against domestic violence
Los Angeles: Actresses Courteney Cox and Amy Poehler are endorsing a new celebrity ad campaign to raise awareness about domestic violence.
Courteney will feature in the latest series of commercials for the No More drive, which strives to end abuse and sexual assault, reportedly.
Poehler will also appear in the commercials along with actress Debra Messing and DJ Samantha Ronson.
The campaign is in partnership with The Joyful Heart Foundation, which was founded by “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit” actress Mariska Hargitay. Her TV co-star, rapper Ice-T, will also appear in the ads.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- A Flying Jatt tweet review: First day first show
- Awwdorable: Vivek Dahiya singing 'Lag Ja Gale' to Divyanka Tripathi will melt your heart – Watch
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- Actress Leslie Jones' website hacked, nude photos posted
- Kangana Ranaut a true fashion chameleon: Tarun Tahiliani