Courteney Cox is so empathetic, says her fiance`s mom
Washington: Johnny McDaid`s mom recently gushed over her future daughter-in-law, Courteney Cox, saying that she`s "extremely empathetic."
Pauline McDaid said, that they all "loved" the former `Friends` star, 50, who visited the Snow Patrol rocker`s hometown, Derry, where he also celebrated his 38th birthday, felt at "home" with them, reported a magazine.
The retired art teacher said that the beauty was compassionate when they visited the city`s iconic Peace Bridge, in building of which McDaid`s late father reportedly had played a crucial role, only weeks before he passed away due to cancer.
Cox`s future mother-in-law added that the pair really loved each other and she felt really happy seeing them together.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch
- How Mahishasura invited death by undermining woman power – Durga
- Saraswati Puja on Vasant Panchami - Tithi, Muhurt and Vidhi
- Do you know the colour of your personality?—Take this quiz
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Teddy Day' with these cute gift options!
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud