Courtney Love ordered to pay USD 96k in unpaid settlement
Los Angeles|: Courtney Love has been ordered by a Los Angeles court to pay a multi-thousand dollar fee after missing a settlement payment.
The 49-year-old rocker was initially ordered to pay USD 450,000 to Dawn Simorangkir, a fashion designer who accused her of defamation in 2009.
Love has so far paid USD 350,000 towards the settlement, but apparently missed a payment in January.
Simorangkir filed a motion to enforce the settlement, which a Los Angeles court judge has now accepted.
Meanwhile, Love recently won in her own defamation case, where she accused former attorneys of slandering her via Twitter.
Love is rumoured to be poised for a Hole reunion, though she has played down reports, saying `nothing might happen`
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing