Cousins turn down Adele`s offer to buy them houses
London: Singer Adele reportedly wanted to buy flats for her seven cousins, but they declined her offer.
The 24-year-old recently topped Sunday Times` rich list of young musician stars with a fortune of 30 million pounds.
"Adele wanted to spread her happiness and success through the family, but they politely declined the extremely generous offer," dailystar.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"Adele loves her family and is close to her aunties, uncles and cousins. They`re proud of her success, but work very hard and are self-sufficient," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri
- Jason Statham sells Hollywood home for $9.2 million
- Angelina Jolie wants son to take over charity
- 'Godmother' Taylor Swift meets Jaime King's newborn
- 'Narcissist Bill Cosby didn't realise I was gay,' slams original accuser
- Cara Delevigne, Piers Morgan slam dentist for killing famous South African lion