Cousins turn down Adele`s offer to buy them houses
London: Singer Adele reportedly wanted to buy flats for her seven cousins, but they declined her offer.
The 24-year-old recently topped Sunday Times` rich list of young musician stars with a fortune of 30 million pounds.
"Adele wanted to spread her happiness and success through the family, but they politely declined the extremely generous offer," dailystar.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"Adele loves her family and is close to her aunties, uncles and cousins. They`re proud of her success, but work very hard and are self-sufficient," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President
- 63rd National Film Awards: Amitabh Bachchan, Kangana Ranaut receive top honours
- Jacqueline Fernandez keeps mystery alive on her relationship status
- Pakistani actors Adnan Siddiqui, Sajal Aly set to debut in Bollywood film!
- Few real women look like as shown in movies, says new survey!