Cousins turn down Adele`s offer to buy them houses
London: Singer Adele reportedly wanted to buy flats for her seven cousins, but they declined her offer.
The 24-year-old recently topped Sunday Times` rich list of young musician stars with a fortune of 30 million pounds.
"Adele wanted to spread her happiness and success through the family, but they politely declined the extremely generous offer," dailystar.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"Adele loves her family and is close to her aunties, uncles and cousins. They`re proud of her success, but work very hard and are self-sufficient," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aditya Chopra to launch Raj Kapoor's grandson Aadar Jain
- Shweta Tiwari, Abhinav Kohli welcome first bundle of joy
- Harshvardhan Kapoor as Bhavesh Joshi – prosthetics and lots more
- Akshay Kumar shares first look of ‘Jolly LL.B 2’ and it is mighty impressive
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Feeling blues? Here are TOP 6 ways to sustain your long distance relationship
- Wedding special: 8 Bollywood songs to make your sangeet rocking!
- Sedentary time may hamper academic skills in boys
- Kanye West discharged from hospital one week after admission