Craig Zadan, Neil Meron return as Oscar producers
Los Angeles: Craig Zadan and Neil Meron will return for the second time to produce the Oscars next year, Academy President Hawk Koch announced.
Last year’s Oscars hosted by Seth MacFarlane, drew an average audience of 40.3 million total viewers and was TV`s most-watched entertainment telecast in the last 3 years.
"Craig and Neil have the overwhelming support of the Academy`s Governors to produce the Oscars again in 2014. In order to establish continuity with this year`s enormously successful show, we felt it was important to give these consummate professionals the green light now to begin creating another great evening," Koch said.
On their return to the Oscars, Craig Zadan and Neil Meron said, "We are very honoured to have been asked to return as Oscar producers for a second year. We look forward to creating a distinctive and entertaining show."
Among the innovations that Zadan and Meron plan to bring back to the 2014 show is the Oscar Experience College Search, which allows young filmmakers to assist with bringing the Oscar statuettes on-and-off stage during the show.
The Academy Awards will air on March 2, 2014 at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala