Craig Zadan, Neil Meron returning to produce 2015 Oscars
Los Angeles: Craig Zadan and Neil Meron, the production team behind 2013 and 2014 Oscars, are returning for a third consecutive year, Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs announced today.
The 87th Oscars will air live from February 22, 2015. "We couldn`t be more thrilled to have Craig and Neil back to produce the Oscars again in 2015. Their showmanship has elevated the show to new heights and we are excited to keep the momentum going with this creative partnership," Boone Isaacs said in a statement.
"We are delighted to work with Cheryl, Dawn and the Academy to produce the Oscars for a third time. We`re proud of the show`s success over the last two years and are eager to embark on another entertaining show to honor this year`s motion pictures," Zadan and Meron said.
The 86th Oscars on March 2, marked the return of host Ellen DeGeneres, and featured memorable musical performances by artists including Pharrell Williams and U2, a tribute to "The Wizard of Oz" by Pink, and a star-studded, record-breaking selfie seen around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'