Crystal Harris ‘trying to sell $90K engagement ring from ex-Hugh Hefner’
London: After announcing her decision to walk away from Hugh Hefner prior to the wedding over a week ago, it seems Crystal Harris is now trying to cash in on her 90,000-dollars engagement ring that she received from the Playboy founder.
Harris sparked the rumours after she reportedly took the sparkler to a jeweller to get it appraised.
After the Playmate broke up with 85-year-old Hefner, he took the high road and let her keep her the three-carat diamond engagement ring and a Bentley.
According to TMZ.com, the buxom blonde had the ring priced at Prospect Jewellers in La Jolla, California, near San Diego, reports the Daily Mail.
When the owner of the store asked for information on the jewels such as cut and clarity, Crystal was clueless.
A call to the Playboy Mansion did not shed any light on the matter so she left after a fruitless mission.
The US website reported that when the jewellery shop owner told Crystal he was sorry to hear about Hefner, she replied, “Are you kidding? It was all for publicity.”
Meanwhile, RadarOnline.com. says that the 25-year-old former Playboy cover model hasn’t set her mind on selling the ring yet, and is still weighing up her options.
“She said she doesn’t know what she wants to do with it so she was checking out the value of her ring,” an eyewitness told the website.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie review: Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma starrer celebrates undying spirit of friendship
- Athiya Shetty shares her style mantra
- Shivaay movie review: Defies gravity and conviction
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Diwali 2016: Save time and renovate your homes online
- Diwali 2016: Plastic waste, glass bottles and paper scraps to light homes
- Diwali 2016: Unusual and quick snack ideas for parties
- Widows break taboo by celebrating Diwali inside temple