Cut my pay, but keep `30 Rock` going: Alec Baldwin
Los Angeles: Actor Alec Baldwin is ready to work on a lesser remuneration for another season of ‘30 Rock’.
The 13-episode show is coming to an end and Baldwin, 54, is seen with Tray Morgan in it.
"I offered NBC to cut my pay 20 percent in order to have a full 7th and 8th seasons of `30 Rock`. I realise times have changed," Baldwin wrote on Twitter.
Baldwin plays the role of a television executive, Jack Donaghyin on the show which will end with an hour long finale.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya
- I can't talk about 'Half Girlfriend' script: Kriti Sanon
- Hrithik lauds Deepika, Ranbir for 'Tamasha'
- Ranbir-Deepika 'Tamasha' mints Rs 10.87 crore on opening day