Cut my pay, but keep `30 Rock` going: Alec Baldwin
Los Angeles: Actor Alec Baldwin is ready to work on a lesser remuneration for another season of ‘30 Rock’.
The 13-episode show is coming to an end and Baldwin, 54, is seen with Tray Morgan in it.
"I offered NBC to cut my pay 20 percent in order to have a full 7th and 8th seasons of `30 Rock`. I realise times have changed," Baldwin wrote on Twitter.
Baldwin plays the role of a television executive, Jack Donaghyin on the show which will end with an hour long finale.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Going for skin lightening, whitening solutions? Rethink
- Puberty can change the way how humans recognise faces
- Anushka Sharma does an impromptu gig in Libson
- Harshvardhan has daddy Anil Kapoor helping him with Mirzya promotions
- Sushant Singh Rajput's 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' becomes second highest opener of 2016!