Cut my pay, but keep `30 Rock` going: Alec Baldwin
Los Angeles: Actor Alec Baldwin is ready to work on a lesser remuneration for another season of ‘30 Rock’.
The 13-episode show is coming to an end and Baldwin, 54, is seen with Tray Morgan in it.
"I offered NBC to cut my pay 20 percent in order to have a full 7th and 8th seasons of `30 Rock`. I realise times have changed," Baldwin wrote on Twitter.
Baldwin plays the role of a television executive, Jack Donaghyin on the show which will end with an hour long finale.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Good news bookworms! 22nd Delhi Book Fair begins today
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Jacqueline Fernandez turns elegant showstopper for Rajesh Pratap Singh
- Guess who? This Bollywood veteran is giving Salman Khan serious fitness goals - Pic inside
- Usher announces new album 'Hard II Love'