Daisy Lowe supports Earth Hour with new photoshoot
London: Model Daisy Lowe has been photographed to show her support for Earth Hour.
The British model has revealed her natural side in a new photoshoot with world-renowned photographer Rankin to mark WWF`s global Earth Hour event on March 27.
People across the world will be turning off their lights for one hour, to take a stand for the future of the planet, reported Contactmusic.
"If we enjoy our planet then I believe we need to take care of it. I hope that people across the UK and the world will take a moment this Earth Hour to appreciate both the beauty and the fragility of the natural world that we rely on so much," Lowe said.
Rankin, who has shot the likes of Kate Moss and Kylie Minogue, has chosen to show the stunning eco-warrior star painted with a flower bursting into life from the cracked earth.
A host of celebrities are supporting this year`s Earth Hour, including actress Jessica Alba and pop band McFly. Over 7,000 cities in 152 countries are expected to switch off as well as major landmarks like the Empire State building, the Eiffel Tower and the Great Wall of China.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!
- Preggers Kareena Kapoor Khan becomes a showstopper at Manish Malhotra's birthday bash!
- Zaheer Khan and Sagarika Ghatge – Five photos of the rumoured couple
- Katrina Kaif presses for gender equality at UN Women event!