Dakota Fanning, sister Elle growing apart?
Los Angeles: Actress Dakota Fanning and her sister Elle, who rarely appear in public together, have reportedly grown apart and live in different cities.
Dakota lives in New York City while Elle calls Los Angeles her home, reported Aceshowbiz.
"They have something of a peace treaty, in the sense that Elle gets LA to herself, while Dakota is much happier in New York. Dakota is living off of the fortune she made as a child actor, instead of chasing after every big job under the sun," a source said.
"Elle is the more ambitious one. Dakota is the one who could quit acting to start a band at the drop of a hat. Dakota is completely unimpressed with the red carpet culture in Hollywood, while Elle totally worships it," the source explained of the two sisters.
Dakota started her career as a child actress. She got popular for her role in `I Am Sam` alongside Sean Penn. She was only seven-years-old when she was nominated for a Screen Actors Guild Award for the 2001 movie. The 19-year-old actress has other movies such as `War of the Worlds` starring Tom Cruise and `The Twilight Saga`s New Moon` in her credits.
Elle, meanwhile, is famous for her roles in `Daddy Day Care`, `Super 8` and `We Bought a Zoo`. Next year, the 14-year-old actress can be seen in `Maleficent` alongside Angelina Jolie and three other movies.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!