Dame Judi Dench all fine for movie premiere
Los Angeles: Actress Dame Judi Dench, who recently had a knee replacement operation, forced herself to recover from it soon so that she could attend the premiere of her new movie `Philomena`.
The 78-year-old had undergone surgery Sep 13 after suffering from chronic pain for several years. She walked the red carpet within six weeks of her operation, reports contactmusic.com.
“The scars from here to here, there to there. I have a completely new knee now. It`s briliant,” Britain`s Daily Mirror quoted Dench as saying.
She further added: “When I had it (operation) done Sept 6, I said to my surgeon `On October 16 I will walk up a red carpet unaided`, and so I did. You just have to set your mind to a goal and go for it.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Baahubali 2’ trailer strikes gold, garners 100 million views!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' row: Navjot Singh Sidhu should stop citing me as example, says Kirron Kher
- Phillauri movie review: Anushka Sharma as Shashi is bewitching; Suraj Sharma proves his brilliance in a funny way!
- Kapil Sharma – Sunil Grover fallout: Ali Asgar starts shooting for another show?
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan': 'Prem Mein Tohre' by Asha Bhosle highlights Anu Malik's musical brilliance