Daniel Craig takes driving lessons
London: Actor Daniel Craig has privately undertaken a series of driving classes in order to obtain a license in New York State.
The 44-year-old, who drives a vintage Aston Martin DB5 car in new James Bond movie ‘Skyfall’, successfully completed a written test before going for a five-hour classroom-based driving safety course in September, reports contactmusic.com.
Richard Fernandez, an office manager at the Professional Driving School of the Americas in Manhattan, said: "His assistant requested a special class for Daniel by himself. No other students were there. He was such a nice dude, so friendly."
The course involved videos and lectures on proper turns, driving in extreme weather conditions, parallel parking and three-point turns, and the dangers of alcohol and driving.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Stars Wars: The Force Awakens' sued over Harrison Ford's broken leg
- Unbelievable! Rishi Kapoor’s transforms into a 90-year-old man: Watch video
- Kanye West launches Yeezy Season 3, drops new album!
- Justin Bieber, Hailey Baldwin confirm their romance!
- 'Kapoor and Sons': Meet cricketers Fawad Khan and Sidharth Malhotra