Daniel Radcliffe dresses up as Spider-Man at Comic Con
Los Angeles: `Harry Potter` star Daniel Radcliffe was recently spotted dressed up as Spider-Man at the ongoing San Diego Comic-Con.
The 25-year-old is promoting his new movie "Horns" at the annual gathering and since it was his first time there he came up with a novel way of exploring his surroundings without causing a fan frenzy, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"You don`t go to Comic-Con without going down on the floor and seeing it all. And the way I came up with doing it was Spider-Man," said Radcliffe.
Explaining his reasons for choosing that particular comic book character, he said: "It`s a great superhero and covers the face, so it was perfect."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' trailer creates history!
- Dia Mirza joins 'Save the Children' as Artist Ambassador! See Pics
- Deepwater Horizon movie review: Disastrously awful
- Tom Holland's 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer features 'Iron Man' – Watch
- Wedding special: Themes to make your D-Day unforgettable!