Daniel Radcliffe is a stand-up comedian: Juno Temple
London: Actor Daniel Radcliffe has been lauded for his good sense of humour by his "Horns" co-star Juno Temple.
The 24-year-old "Harry Potter" star kept Temple entertained with jokes as the actress had to open a scene in the movie with a laughter, reported Contactmusic.
"There was one take where there was quite a complicated shot and we had to keep redoing it to get the shot right. We had to open with me laughing and Daniel must have told me 20 to 25 jokes. It was insane.," she said.
"I didn`t know somebody had that many jokes. It was genius. He`s a stand-up comic," she added.
"Horns" is an American thriller film directed by Alexandre Aja and is scheduled to be released on October 11.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!
- India made Aamir Khan’s 'PK' a blockbuster, that's tolerance: BJP MP
- Good news for food lovers in Mumbai: City to celebrate first Family Food Festival
- Dev Diwali, Karthigai Deepam: Know significance and legend
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Here’s how it is celebrated