Daniel Radcliffe is a stand-up comedian: Juno Temple
London: Actor Daniel Radcliffe has been lauded for his good sense of humour by his "Horns" co-star Juno Temple.
The 24-year-old "Harry Potter" star kept Temple entertained with jokes as the actress had to open a scene in the movie with a laughter, reported Contactmusic.
"There was one take where there was quite a complicated shot and we had to keep redoing it to get the shot right. We had to open with me laughing and Daniel must have told me 20 to 25 jokes. It was insane.," she said.
"I didn`t know somebody had that many jokes. It was genius. He`s a stand-up comic," she added.
"Horns" is an American thriller film directed by Alexandre Aja and is scheduled to be released on October 11.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- I am completely against banning Pakistani actors in India: Dibakar Banerjee