Daniel Radcliffe`s parents banned him from having tattoos
London: `Harry Potter` star Daniel Radcliffe has revealed his parents would be angry if he gets a tattoo.
According to reports, the 24-year-old actor is a fan of body art and would love to have a quote by his favourite playwright Samuel Beckett etched across his body, but he thinks his parents would go ballistic if they were to find out.
"I want the line from Beckett, `Try, fail, try again and fail better`, either on my arm or chest. Although I shouldn`t really talk about tattoos in case my mum and dad hear about it," the actor said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Baywatch: Priyanka Chopra looks unapologetically stunning in red - See Poster
- Nach Baliye 8: Check out this season’s celebrity contestants
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari