Daniel Radcliffe`s parents banned him from having tattoos
London: `Harry Potter` star Daniel Radcliffe has revealed his parents would be angry if he gets a tattoo.
According to reports, the 24-year-old actor is a fan of body art and would love to have a quote by his favourite playwright Samuel Beckett etched across his body, but he thinks his parents would go ballistic if they were to find out.
"I want the line from Beckett, `Try, fail, try again and fail better`, either on my arm or chest. Although I shouldn`t really talk about tattoos in case my mum and dad hear about it," the actor said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!