Daniel Radcliffe says social media-loving celebs cannot expect privacy
London: Daniel Radcliffe believes that celebrities, who give "moment to moment" updates of their lives to their fans on social media sites, cannot expect to have a private life.
The `Harry Potter` star, who resented the attention fame brought as a child, told Sky News that he avoids film premieres and events that do not require his attendance in order to stay private.
The 24-year-old actor asserted that not having a Twitter or Facebook account also makes things a lot easier.
Radcliffe added that if celebs go on Twitter and tell everybody what they are doing moment to moment and then claim that they want a private life, then no one is going to take that request seriously.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season
- 'Rustom': The re-invention of Akshay Kumar
- Milkha Singh launches 'Read India' initiative